Basic Interview Question for All Streams!


Q1. Tell me about yourself?

A1: Good Morning Sir/Ma’am,
My Name is SHUBHAM SRIVASTAVA. Basically I belong to Lucknow. Presently, I’m pursing B.tech in computer science & Engg. From College of engg. Science & technology. I’ve done my schooling from seventh day Adventist, lucknow. Coming to my family background, I’ve a nuclear family. My father, Late Mr. V. K. Srivastava, was in MES and my mother, Mrs. Reena Srivastava is a house wife.
My biggest Strength is I can adjust in any kind of environment easily and I’m a self-motivated person.
My Weakness is, I don’t feel comfortable, if my work doesn’t get completed in time and the most important if biryani is on my table, then I can’t work without finishing it…
My Hobbies are ethical hacking, listening music, playing android and pc games, surfing internet and web designing.
My short term goal is to get a job in well reputed company, like yours, where I can deliver my skills and innovative ideas. And my long term goal is to become CEO in a reputed company.
Though I’m a fresher. I am not having any work experience. But I will definitely prove myself and with your support.

That’s all about me sir.

Q2. Why should I hire you?

A2. Well as a first timer or a newbie. It is quite hard for me to answer this question because I haven’t proved you anything yet. But all I can give you right now, is my dedication and motivation to work really hard on finding a job. And I believe that this dedication would help me a lot to become an effective employee.

Q3. Why do you want to work at our company?

A3. Sir, it will be a great privilege to work in a reputed company like yours. When I read about your company, I found that my skills are matching your requirements where I can showcase my technical skills to contribute to the company growth.

Q4. What are your salary expectation?

A4. I’m a fresher. Salary is not first priority for me. This is a big platform to start my career. So, I expect a considerable amount of salary according to my ability & your company’s norms.

No comments

Theme images by enot-poloskun. Powered by Blogger.